MENU

Slide

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Fel: Wahh~ you're not tempted by the maquillage stuffs at all uh!
I wish i got more of the ettusais lipgloss thou ):
wahh, what time were you there?

Melon: Hiya! hahahas, i've never taken japanese language
lessons but i'm interested in learning the language!
hahahas, mostly learnt from watch anime &
watch japanese dramas actually!

Sharon: Don't think i'm getting anything from benefit now leh!
Spend too much on all the sales and stuff recently luh!

Peiwen: Lol, girl you dreaming ah, the pong pong fen
review is only afew entries below only luh.

Lyne: How come didnt say hello! Lol.

;: yup! Pretty girl right! :D

Queenie: lol, yah, that trans :x
eh, the star white range is very hydrating actually!
somemore very lightweight and not oily..
The waterbank series only i only used the sleeping mask before,
It's not bad lah, but seriously i don't see much difference. lol.

April: Hey girl, i mentioned on the pong pong fen entry
that you can get it at chinatown.
Do check back the post for the address!

Joyce: Hey babe, i bought it via a spree!
But i never see anymore jill stuart sprees already leh,
You can try ebay thou! it's around 70plus?

Anon123: direct shipping from ebay seller.

Phoebe: Returned you mail! (:

Sherlyn: different people have different skin,
So i guess you have to try it out for yourself,
cos i can't say it was def work for yours?
Since it's so cheap anyway :x

Sage: Yup!

Felicia: Awwww, miss me or not!
I haven't seen you for like foreeeever luh.

Kaishi: thru sprees!

Hi: Hey babe, it's the same sizing with charles & keith! (:












Woke up at 9plus to prepare to head over to the
Shiseido sale at orchard building the other day!

Boyf was really sweet to accompany me there
and we queued for like what, 40mins?!
There were at these really cool and retro shiseido ads
by the corridor of the Shiseido office..
omg, some of them even dated back to 1915!

Lol, thank god boyf was with me!
He was entertaining me all that time & making fun of those
kiasu aunties and making me laugh like nuts!





The aunties at the sale are DAMN scary please.
Lol, i feel like a timid lamb in the midst of the ferocious tigers!

Everything was freaking cheap can!
i bought only 7 items.. regret not getting more!
Damage: S$68



Ettusais liquid foundation: S$12
Ettusais lipgloss: S$12
Shiseido Maquillage highlight/contour shimmer powder: S$20
Shiseido Maquillage E/S case: S$10
Shiseido Maquillage E/S in pink & purple: S$7 each!


Damn CHEAP RIGHT!
Should have got more of the lipgloss and eyeshadow.



Pretty pinky case!





Went to far east plaza, Clover with boyf for his haircut!
Boyf got a new hairstyle! Had lunch and boyf keep emphasizing
that i owe him a treat at Gelare..

But he had to rush off to school. tsk.
So i drove me to wisma and dropped me there, met up with Danny!
Showed of my loots to him and he was like.. "ahhhhh,
i wanna go to the shiseido saaaale!"
But poor D had to woooork!





Anyway i did my 1st ever NikeID tee!



I chose a bling bling NIKE print! It's very meeeeee. Lol.










Danny did my teeeeeee, i was like.. "erh, you decide how you
wanna arrange all the letters, print etc ok! I trust you!"

LOL!






FIDEL!









The front..







...and the back!




The foiled bling-ish print!

I love it! But i'd really wish that Nike can have long tees
available for customization in the near future!







(i wore it to school the very next day, and everyone was like:
"wahh very nice leh so bling, eh?!
why got your name one!"

Me: *repeating the same thing for the 10,000th times*
Oh no luh, it's the new NikeID thingy you can
customize your Nike tee at wisma..)




...Ahem, lots of free advertising for Nike lor!











After i'm done with my Nike tee, went to Far East to meet up
with Nadnut & i got to know a new friend! Cordelia~


Chit-chat for abit before we walk to california fitness
to collect cordelia's loots from the shiseido sale at the gym
,
Then we shopped around Taka and she waited with me
for boyf to come fetch me after his school ended!
Bought famous amos cookie for boyf!

I swear he's like.. some sort of cookie monster his previous live or sth,
lol, idiot one leh.. he can eat like one whole pack of cookies
in like 2 hours then come and tell me his throat pain,
pain in the arse or not you tell me!
Cannot eat slowly uh!






I receive another christmas present from Xiang Min!
He was really sweet and he bought me a gold bag
from NaRaYa when he was in thailand!








Went to the Nuffnang movie screening of
Nick & Nora Infinite Playlist with Nadnut & Jayden the other day!

I am the biggest blurrest sotong in the whole wide world.
I arrived at cineleisure, called nadnut and realized i'm at the wrong cathay!
The movie screening is at The Cathay. -.-

So i walked over, thinking it's damn near.
Cos i didnt wanna take train as well,
cos that timing confirm got ALOT of people?
But in actual fact it's freaking far lah!

I was ALMOST flying in my heels on my way to The Cathay.
Omg, so i arrived juuuuuust before the movie started.
How lucky am i! :x



The movie is surprising very nice leh!
And very funny/gross at some parts hehe.







After the movie, went to have supper with nadnut & jayden
then boyf came to fetch me home! (:

I'm like the world's most pampered gf!







Next post will be on concealer reviews!
Sayonara, loves!

No comments: